Long lasting fine blade, safety ball protects fabric.
- Ergonomic design is easier to handle.
- Rounded design fits comfortably in your hand.
- Lessens stress on those with arthritis or carpal tunnel.
- Blade is electronically ground for permanent sharpness and features a safety ball on tip to protect fabric.
- Can be used to remove seams, stitches and to open buttonholes.
Use seam ripper to cut and remove unwanted stitches.
Lift threads with point and cut with blade. Point can also be used to remove threads.
To open buttonhole, insert point between stitches. Slide blade to cut fabric. Insert pin at end of buttonhole to prevent cutting through end stitches.