Take pride and satisfaction in a finished quilt that starts with accurate dimensions, design and layout. Use the Quilter's FabriCalc to convert your ideas into usable dimensions Yards, Inches or Metric measurements. It's easy to do the math with a few simple keystrokes. They add up to fast answers to just about every quilting task. Solutions are built-in for Blocks, Squares, Diagonals, 1/2 and 1/4 Square Triangles, Diamonds and much more.
Calculations that create quilt designs:
- Create quilt designs using Block functions with or without Sashing; solves Diagonals
- Find total Yardage, including Backing, Binding, Borders and Drop for any quilting project
- Calculate the total yardage for Squares, 1/2 Square Triangles, 1/4 Square Triangles, 45 and 60 degree Diamonds
- Reverse the calculations: find the number of Squares and Diamonds that can be cut from fabric in your "stash"
- Store fabric yardage solutions for six individual types of fabric and view total yardage required for all material
- Use Preferences settings to select Fractional or Decimal displays, Mitered or Straight Corners and more
- Find total costs for material
1-Year Limited Warranty
All CI products are covered by a one-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Calculated Industries ("CI") warrants all products against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original consumer purchase in Canada. If a defect exists during the warranty period, CI at its option will either repair (using new or remanufactured parts) or replace (with a new or remanufactured unit) the product at no charge.