Great for Sewing/Quilting: to work as a Directional Light/Lamp.
Perfect for Mechanics, Parties, Carnival, Concert, Camping, etc.
Wear on the thumb to do hand sewing or knitting.
No need to turn on all the lamps & wake up everyone: Perfect for mothers to check their babies or seniors to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.
Below shows you how to use the finger light for sewing & quilting:
How to turn a LED Mini-Flashlight/Finger LED light to a Directional Light for Sewing/Rotary Cutting/Writing:
- Take out the Velcro strip from the LED mini-flashlight.
- Clean the flat surface of the LED mini-flashlight.
- Remove "red" cover tape from the 3M Command Mounting Strip.
- Apply 3M Command Mounting Strip to the flat surface of the LED mini-flashlight.
- Mount the LED mini-flashlight on the Sewing Machine/Rotary Cutter/Seam Ripper/Screw Driver/Pen etc:
If you change your mind and want to move the LED mini-flashlight to another direction or other area:
- Clean the surface of the area of the Sewing Machine/Rotary Cutter/Seam Ripper/Screw Driver/Pen that you would like to tape the light on.
- Remove "black" cover tape from the 3M Command Mounting Strip.
- Turn on the LED mini-flashlight to position the lamp to desired area.
- Once you decide the position for your lamp, press "firmly" for 30 seconds.
- Grab Remove Tab on the 3M Command Mounting Strips.
- Slowly slide the tab straight down against the surface of the wall until the LED mini-flashlight is released. (Never pull the strip out at an angle. The strip or the grab could break).