Aleene's Fabric Fusion: Permanent Dry Cleanable Fabric Adhesive Glue Pen with Precision Applicator, .63oz (18ml)
Aleene's Fabric Fusion Pen offers a unique clear, water-based, nontoxic urethane adhesive that provides a permanent fabric bond with an easy-to-use pen. This new package design makes application a snap. The fine tip provides precise placement every time.
Aleene's Fabric Fusion is dry-cleanable and does not string while applying to fabric. It is formulated for adhesion with fabric to a variety of surfaces and embellishments, including: nearly every type of fabric, glass and acrylic rhinestones, sequins, beads and trims.
How to use Aleene's Fabric Fusion: Permanent Dry Cleanable Fabric Adhesive Pen
Tips & Techniques
- Always test for best results. Pre-wash garment (do not use fabric softener.)
- Apply an even coat of glue to fabric or embellishment. Press onto garment. If needed, hold in place with tape or pins until glue is set.
- Wipe pen tip clean after use.
- Let dry 2-4 hours. Washable after 48 hours. Turn inside out, wash on gentle cycle; dry in low temp dryer. Dry-cleanable.
- When adhering fabric to fabric, apply the glue with a brush for a smooth finish. Glue does not need to solidly cover the area but there should be enough to hold it in place and always on all edges.
- When adhering heavy threads or thin yarns and fibers, squeeze a very thin line and lay the threads, etc. into the bead of glue. In this case it is better to use a heavy pin to make the hole in point of the applicator instead of cutting the top off. Sometimes twisting the fibers will keep them together enough to give a straight line when glued down.
- Use this glue sparingly though more can be applied around the embellishment.